Saturday 18 November 2017

I am so excited to introduce my 'All About Me Lapbook'. I recently did a lapbook lesson for the first time in a year 4 classroom and I fell in love with the concept. The students were so engaged and excited by this approach to their learning. I then did some research on lapbooks and have created my own ready to use with my new class at the start of next year. At the moment I have the one I made about myself to introduce myself to the children. I will post again with some student examples when they have made their own.

Click on this link or any of the pictures to download the All About Me Lapbook





This lapbook includes 20 'flippies' that can cover at least 2 lapbooks. This enables you as the teacher to make choice over which 'flippies' are right for your class or you could give the students choice and owership over their learning.

I am planning on giving my students choice but planning out before they begin which ones they will use. Here is a close up of the lapbooks:



I would appreciate any feedback or if you have used something similar in your class. 

I have also create a freebie with 2 pages from the bundle in the pack so you can 'try before you buy'. Click on the link or the picture below to get the bundle. 


Freebie


A huge thank you and shout out to Tangstar Science where I purchased the interactive Notebook Templates and was able to make this product! Check out their blog and tpt store at: 







No comments:

Post a Comment