Welcome to my first blog. I am going to be starting at my new second grade job (for the new school year) in about 2.5 weeks.... eeeek! So many things to do.
Here is a list of the things that I am currently making to get ready for my new classroom (stay tuned for pictures)
- Morning meeting calendar (day, date, month, year, days at school, calendar, weather, seasons, I wonder questions)
- Birthday display (including paper balloons with birth dates and pencils in a pot as presents)
- Behaviour management display (stay tuned for pictures)
- Noise level monitor
- Table top stationary organisers
- My daily routines (including times, literacy and math groups)
- Names for tables, hooks, tubs, book tubs, line partners...
- Where our class is poster (places in the school our class might have gone if not in classroom)
- Where a student may have gone (student can put their name where they have gone, i.e. toilet, office....)
This is most of what I am currently making, will post up pictures when I am done. Any ideas of other things I can be making would be great!